Changing resources images of LG

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Changing resources images of LG - Página 2 Empty Re: Changing resources images of LG

Mensaje  vic1972 el Lun Ago 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Very interesing Murigny, that probably will need to be fixed from a install of firmware...

ok, Matthelas,
I have followed your instructions of tutorial and is fine, and very easy to follow,
I have done a description of one of the images, and updated document in the net Smile

I did IMAGE_GUIDE_PICASA.bmp
one less Wink

I think we are ready to split tasks to volunteers.

What is the meaning of column skinning coherence ?

Anyway, I have been thinking that changing a skin to the whole menu of lg is lot of work!! even more if we are not designers.
I think the idea would be to change the main menu, and its options when they are selected .... right?
And what commented Murigny, in case, there is a situation that a image is creating effects in TFT TV; in this case, we could
replace that image with a different layout of colours.

Regards

vic1972
vic1972

Changing resources images of LG - Página 2 Empty Re: Changing resources images of LG

Mensaje  matthelas el Mar Ago 03, 2010 1:26 am

vic1972 escribió:
What is the meaning of column skinning coherence ?

Anyway, I have been thinking that changing a skin to the whole menu of lg is lot of work!! even more if we are not designers.
I think the idea would be to change the main menu, and its options when they are selected .... right?
And what commented Murigny, in case, there is a situation that a image is creating effects in TFT TV; in this case, we could
replace that image with a different layout of colours.

In fact the column skinning coherence is a try to route people towards bmp of "importance" (i.e. the main menu, etc. as you proposed). I was wondering of putting some sort of weight to image to tell designers which one should be edited/worked out since they have a major impact on the skin, and which ones are less important, and less less important, etc. But that's sort of biased I think.

Cheers,
Matt

matthelas

Mensaje  murigny64 el Mar Ago 03, 2010 8:06 am

Yes, we must go to the essential .
But there is another set of icons in "/bin/image" with bmps and png not encrypted ! like TV_RECORD_BG.bmp and others.
We can start with this directory. Wink

murigny64

Mensaje  vic1972 el Mar Ago 03, 2010 9:06 am

murigny64 escribió:Yes, we must go to the essential .
But there is another set of icons in "/bin/image" with bmps and png not encrypted ! like TV_RECORD_BG.bmp and others.
We can start with this directory. Wink

ARRRGGG More images Wink
I will have to take a look later, do you know if they are in used...?
And if the can be overwritten with dummy images to test how the display changes ... ?
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  matthelas el Miér Ago 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Two other fullscreen background patterns (hopefully simpler to look at), typically to temporarily replace one of the main background images, to help locating images of upper layers, depending on the one you are more comfortable with:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8343795/GrilleBG2.bmp
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8343795/GrilleBG3.bmp

Since in bmp format with the right RBG settings, you should be able to directly use them on, just download them once with wget (see posts above)

Cheers,
Matt

matthelas

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2