LG MS450H MS400H
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

bookmark.db

5 participantes

Página 6 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

bookmark.db - Página 6 Empty Re: bookmark.db

Mensaje  George2005 Vie Ene 28, 2011 1:10 pm

vic1972 escribió:Smile This seems like endless history.
AH yes, I see what you mean, I cannot test right now, as i am away.
But yes, when a recording is active, it is created like a part_R000 like file, and it is always "touched" by the system,
so, you are right, it is always the first.
I will think of a solution...
think i have already.
When we are in the list of recording, you know there is a preview in little window, and some log is generated with the filename;
so I can sniffer a bit (yes i know;) , and detect if it is 0_RecentFile.ts and if not move one hit down as you suggested. good idea.

Exactly, resume playing is a quite challenge from LG Very Happy But we could see the light at the end of the tunnel, actually Wink
Btw: there is just interesting thing (as I wrote) that the active recording is always at the first position in list even using sorting by TITLE NAME, although the name of active recording is not the first in alphabetical order ...

I was also thinking about that some "flag" of just active recording could be used in other db files as I noticed that sqlite journal file appeared in the time of active recording ... I will try to investigate it.

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Vie Ene 28, 2011 2:50 pm

ok,
thanks to the clear triggers.sql the only change to: 0_RecentFile.ts to 0_Replay.ts is:
these two lines:
Código:

INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tHarmony (id, fKey, fValue) VALUES (2,'RecentFilenameText','fileset:///tmp/ramfs/volumes/HDD ( Internal )/REC/0_Replay.ts'); /* full name of Recent File in TEXT form */
INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tHarmony (id, fKey, fValue) VALUES (3,'RecentFilenameBLOB',X'66696C657365743A2F2F2F746D702F72616D66732F766F6C756D65732F484444202820496E7465726E616C20292F5245432F305F5265706C61792E7473'); /* full name od Recent File in BLOB form */

I have already applied the changes, later I will change PM binary.
The idea of 0_ is to be the first in the alpha-list; I am open to any other suggestion.
thanks. regards.

vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  vic1972 Vie Ene 28, 2011 7:30 pm

ok,
regarding the issue that 0_Replay.ts is not always first file in the list, i have an idea,
"if you can't beat them, join them" Smile
Lets use the other way round, lets be the last of the list, zReplay.ts or z_Replay.ts ???
and then we change the date of the file to be 18-6-1972 23:59
this way will be always the oldest file, in date and in hour also, and lattest also by alphanum order.

so, now, we click the $ dollar sign to go to rec list, and then up button one time, then the ok.

will work? Smile
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Vie Ene 28, 2011 7:44 pm

vic1972 escribió:ok,
regarding the issue that 0_Replay.ts is not always first file in the list, i have an idea,
"if you can't beat them, join them" Smile
Lets use the other way round, lets be the last of the list, zReplay.ts or z_Replay.ts ???
and then we change the date of the file to be 18-6-1972 23:59
this way will be always the oldest file, in date and in hour also, and lattest also by alphanum order.

so, now, we click the $ dollar sign to go to rec list, and then up button one time, then the ok.

will work? Smile
Great idea! But there is a problem with non-english (eg czech and maybe other languages) characters, as the "z" is not last character, actually - the last char in Czech is "z" with accent, ie "ž" Crying or Very sad
In fact, I tried to learn the alphabetical order used by LG and I got this (it's the same as ASCII order practically, except of characters with accents):
Código:
<space>  !  #  $  %  &  '  (  )  +  ,  -  .  0-9  =  @  A-Z  [  ]  ^  _  a-z  {  }  ~  Á-Ž  á-ž

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Vie Ene 28, 2011 9:12 pm

I see,
I am sure there should be an easy solution for this.

I am rather puzzled, because in the ascii table
http://www.asciitable.com/
I cannot find exactly the czech chars you have with the accents, so it seems like it is using extend. ascii or ucs2 ... ??¿¿

Obviously one solution is to used somethin like: ž_Repeat.ts
But we havent even that accent char in our keyboards Wink

So, I am sure someone could help us with some others ideas...
We are also limited, because normally first char of filenames should be a "normal" char ...

Probably is silly question, but you have in your languague words that start with first letters any of these : Á-Ž á-ž ...?

vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Sáb Ene 29, 2011 2:08 pm

vic1972 escribió:I see,
I am sure there should be an easy solution for this.

I am rather puzzled, because in the ascii table
http://www.asciitable.com/
I cannot find exactly the czech chars you have with the accents, so it seems like it is using extend. ascii or ucs2 ... ??¿¿

Obviously one solution is to used somethin like: ž_Repeat.ts
But we havent even that accent char in our keyboards Wink

So, I am sure someone could help us with some others ideas...
We are also limited, because normally first char of filenames should be a "normal" char ...

Probably is silly question, but you have in your languague words that start with first letters any of these : Á-Ž á-ž ...?
Sorry I didn't expressed it clearly before, the czech characters aren't in standard ASCII table, of course, so I just wanted to write that it was an exception from ASCII sorting ...

Anyway, as I like the "universal" solutions (ie not only for one language Wink) and LG seems to support UCS-2 I was thinking about using the characters from the finish of the universal character table which could be used for all languages. So I found this character: U+FF3F . It is a "bold underscore" from Bold Glyphs Subarea. "Optically" it appears as a quite longer underscore ("_"). So I tested in LG and it works actually - the file "_Replay.ts" (ie with the bold underscore at the start) was the last item actually.

So if we use this filename with date eg. 1.1.1970 (Unix Epoch start date Very Happy) and time of 23:59:59 then such file will be the last item using EVERY sorting method including the BY TIME sorting which was a problem in previous solution ...

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Sáb Ene 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Smile

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/ff3f/index.htm

ok, I understand.
but now i have problem in the c languague to post ucs2 chars,
I have been reading a little in google, and it seems like it is supported but in c++ with
widechars wchar

we need some more investigation or help,
we need to do something like the following in c
sprintf(gral_buffer,"ln -f %s %s", REAL_FILENAME, "\uFF3FRepeat.ts");

So, how to create a filename string in c with ucs2? "\uFF3FRepeat.ts" ????? scratch Smile
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Sáb Ene 29, 2011 10:30 pm

vic1972 escribió:Smile

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/ff3f/index.htm

ok, I understand.
but now i have problem in the c languague to post ucs2 chars,
I have been reading a little in google, and it seems like it is supported but in c++ with
widechars wchar

we need some more investigation or help,
we need to do something like the following in c
sprintf(gral_buffer,"ln -f %s %s", REAL_FILENAME, "\uFF3FRepeat.ts");

So, how to create a filename string in c with ucs2? "\uFF3FRepeat.ts" ????? scratch Smile
Oops, as I'm not a C programmer, I didn't know that there could be a problem with using unicode characters Sad Maybe it could help "swprintf" function (http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/online/pages/man3/wprintf.3.html), who knows scratch

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Dom Ene 30, 2011 12:48 am

YESS!!!!
Thanks for the great idea Smile
I did not know this set of funcions, very usefull for ucs2.

example
Código:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>

int main(void)
  {
 wprintf(L"Hola\n");
 wprintf(L"This is working: ->%lc<- \n",0xFF3F);
 wprintf(L"%lcRepeat.ts",0xFF3F);

return 0;
}

The good result:

[victor@asus ucs2]$ gcc ucs2.c
[victor@asus ucs2]$ ./a.out
Hola
This is working: ->_<-
_Repeat.ts[victor@asus ucs2]$

so, we are almost done!!! Smile
I will tomorrow put final solution in PM.
btw, how is the ucs2 inserted in the triggers.... ? please,provide me new version of triggers. thanks.
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Dom Ene 30, 2011 1:52 am

vic1972 escribió:YESS!!!!
Thanks for the great idea Smile
I did not know this set of funcions, very usefull for ucs2.

example
Código:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>

int main(void)
  {
 wprintf(L"Hola\n");

return 0;
}

The good result:

[victor@asus ucs2]$ gcc ucs2.c
[victor@asus ucs2]$ ./a.out
Hola
This is working: ->_<-
_Repeat.ts[victor@asus ucs2]$

so, we are almost done!!! Smile
I will tomorrow put final solution in PM.
btw, how is the ucs2 inserted in the triggers.... ? please,provide me new version of triggers. thanks.
Woow, It sounds great cheers
New version of triggers is here: http://www.rysi.duha.cz/lg/triggers/triggers.sql
In fact, it is a normal text file in UTF-8 so it is able to contain Unicode characters. For its editing I use PSPad editor for Windows (http://www.pspad.com).

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Dom Ene 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello,
I am little rather lost.

scratch

For one part, I cannot compile the swprintf for mipsel, yes for linux-pc (yesterday testing).
See below
Código:

[victor@diablo ucs2]$ make
/home/victor/buildroot-2009.11/output/staging/usr/bin/mipsel-linux-gcc -O2 -g -Wall    ucs2.c  -lc -static -l pthread -o ucs2
ucs2.c: In function 'main':
ucs2.c:13: warning: implicit declaration of function 'wprintf'
ucs2.c:16: warning: implicit declaration of function 'swprintf'
ucs2.c:19: warning: implicit declaration of function 'system'
/tmp/cc4F6xxa.o: In function `main':
/home/victor/Dropbox/MS450H/Programacion/Pruebas/ucs2/ucs2.c:13: undefined reference to `wprintf'
/home/victor/Dropbox/MS450H/Programacion/Pruebas/ucs2/ucs2.c:14: undefined reference to `wprintf'
/home/victor/Dropbox/MS450H/Programacion/Pruebas/ucs2/ucs2.c:15: undefined reference to `wprintf'
/home/victor/Dropbox/MS450H/Programacion/Pruebas/ucs2/ucs2.c:16: undefined reference to `swprintf'
/home/victor/Dropbox/MS450H/Programacion/Pruebas/ucs2/ucs2.c:18: undefined reference to `wprintf'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ucs2] Error 1
[victor@diablo ucs2]$ gcc ucs2.c
[victor@diablo ucs2]$

As you can see, linux-pc gcc does not complain, but yes the make of the cross-compiler for mipsel.

The code is:
Código:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>

// General purpose buffer 2
char gral_buffer2[250];

int main(void)
  {
 wprintf(L"Hola\n");
 swprintf(gral_buffer2, L"ln -f /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/Transporter3.ts %lcRepeat.ts",0xFF3F);
 printf("%s\n",gral_buffer2);
 wprintf("%s\n",gral_buffer2);
 system(gral_buffer2);

return 0;
}
In the hope someone could give us a hand.

Now, in the other side, I have been checking your triggers, to see how the _Repeat.ts is represented , and i found:
INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tHarmony (id, fKey, fValue) VALUES (2,'RecentFilenameText','
fileset:///tmp/ramfs/volumes/HDD ( Internal )/REC/_Repeat.ts');
INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tHarmony (id, fKey, fValue) VALUES (3,'RecentFilenameBLOB',X
66696C657365743A2F2F2F746D702F72616D66732F766F6C756D65732F484444202820496E7465726E616C20292F
52 45 43 2F EF BC BF 52 65 70 65 61 74 2E 74 73
R E C / R e p e a t . t s

I was expecting something similar to FF 3F, but instead I found 3 bytes!! : EF BC BF

I will continue with the investigation to see if i can continue.

I think we could go for: ž_Repeat.ts for the initial version....
As the feature is optional, user can enable/disable from config,; and also it will appear always at the end of REC folder,
I think we could sourvive watching this funny z Smile.

vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Dom Ene 30, 2011 4:49 pm

I am verry sorry, that you have got such problems because of our weird language Sad

The byte sequence "EF BC BF" is correct actually, because it is the UTF-8 enconding which has the variable length (1 to 6 bytes) - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTF-8.

So, the version of triggers using "ž_Repeat.ts" is here: http://www.rysi.duha.cz/lg/triggers/triggers.sql.
Btw: It could be a first lesson of Czech language for LG users ("z" with accent) Very Happy

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Dom Ene 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Ahoj George Smile

I've start already learning Wink

ok, you gave me the final clue (UTF-Cool , and think i have it finally with the special _

UTF8 basically is a solution for not having the whole document in UCS2.

execution of my test miniprogram is fine in LG:
root@Venus:/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC# ./utf8
/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/_Repeat.ts
ln -f /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/Transporter3.ts /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/_Repeat.ts

the special file is created, and of course I cannot delete because it does not start with standard _ underscode.
There is way to delete from command line, but I will live this open for people to think. Smile

Finally I have done this way, I am sure there is a better way, but this one goes fine:

Código:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>

char gral_buffer2[250];

int main(void)
  {

char destination[]="/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/ABCRepeat.ts";
  destination[26]=0xEF;
  destination[27]=0xBC;
  destination[28]=0xBF;

printf("%s\n",destination);
 sprintf(gral_buffer2, "ln -f /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/Transporter3.ts %s",destination);
 system(gral_buffer2);

return 0;
}

Now, next points are if the inclusion of the triggers is fine,
because I see the strange chars ... so, lets see in next chapter whats happens Smile
INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tHarmony (id, fKey, fValue) VALUES (2,'RecentFilenameText','

vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Dom Ene 30, 2011 9:56 pm

vic1972 escribió:Ahoj George Smile

I've start already learning Wink

ok, you gave me the final clue (UTF-Cool , and think i have it finally with the special _

UTF8 basically is a solution for not having the whole document in UCS2.

execution of my test miniprogram is fine in LG:
root@Venus:/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC# ./utf8
/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/_Repeat.ts
ln -f /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/Transporter3.ts /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/_Repeat.ts

the special file is created, and of course I cannot delete because it does not start with standard _ underscode.
There is way to delete from command line, but I will live this open for people to think. Smile

Finally I have done this way, I am sure there is a better way, but this one goes fine:

Código:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>

char gral_buffer2[250];

int main(void)
  {

char destination[]="/tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/ABCRepeat.ts";
  destination[26]=0xEF;
  destination[27]=0xBC;
  destination[28]=0xBF;

printf("%s\n",destination);
 sprintf(gral_buffer2, "ln -f /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/REC/Transporter3.ts %s",destination);
 system(gral_buffer2);

return 0;
}

Now, next points are if the inclusion of the triggers is fine,
because I see the strange chars ... so, lets see in next chapter whats happens Smile

Hola Victor!
You are very good in Czech Wink

Congratulation cheers You did an excellent hack how to manage UTF-8 encoding for "_" character in C code!

Well, you are right, that there is a problem to delete a file with filename using UTF-8 characters (I know that issue exactly, because there are almost all files created upon the czech EPG Very Happy). It is not even possible to delete them using FTP client, maybe because FTP server doesn't support UTF-8 fully (it could be a reason for Keltek to solve it now...). But such files should be deleted directly from REC menu of LG machine, because I often use this method to delete files with czech characters.

Btw: the importing of triggers should work correctly as sqlite3 accepts UTF-8 without problems. Of course I tried it before and it passed successfully.

George2005

Mensaje  Keltek Dom Ene 30, 2011 10:22 pm

As I wrote in different post, system is now fully UTF-8 compatible (tested). Ftp is working, sh is working so don't worry about it Smile
I know you ask me when I send you this new version... I have only one last problem - I want to compile ext2fs tools to busybox (because of size of entire flash image). In new busybox there is rewritten ext2fs tools from scratch which are unable to compile with our mipsel compiler (and linux headers). Also there are old sources of ext2fs tools, which are unable to compile too because of atomic headers, which (already) not works. Sad I'm confused about it.
Keltek
Keltek

http://www.fozona.cz/

Mensaje  George2005 Lun Ene 31, 2011 12:40 am

Keltek escribió:As I wrote in different post, system is now fully UTF-8 compatible (tested). Ftp is working, sh is working so don't worry about it Smile
I know you ask me when I send you this new version... I have only one last problem - I want to compile ext2fs tools to busybox (because of size of entire flash image). In new busybox there is rewritten ext2fs tools from scratch which are unable to compile with our mipsel compiler (and linux headers). Also there are old sources of ext2fs tools, which are unable to compile too because of atomic headers, which (already) not works. Sad I'm confused about it.
OK, thanks a lot for your effort to support UTF-8 fully in the LG machine and I wish you to solve all problems you have encountered ...

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Lun Ene 31, 2011 9:28 am

Hello George,
is it possible for you to publish again in a new url the final triggers.sql using utf-8 like triggers_utf8.sql
I think my ISP is playing with the caches Wink and getting old version. thanks
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Lun Ene 31, 2011 10:15 am

vic1972 escribió:Hello George,
is it possible for you to publish again in a new url the final triggers.sql using utf-8 like triggers_utf8.sql
I think my ISP is playing with the caches Wink and getting old version. thanks
OK, I published the file with "_" as this: http://www.rysi.duha.cz/lg/triggers/triggers_utf8.sql
I also remained published the file with "ž" as this: http://www.rysi.duha.cz/lg/triggers/triggers_utf8_z.sql

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Lun Ene 31, 2011 3:54 pm

ok, thanks, now downloaded fine.

I have done some preliminary testing, and i have some issue regarding the ordering files in lg.

choosing alphanumerical and time is fine; but when i select last

I get this:
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 6700187648 Jan 1 23:59 Transporter3.ts
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5337202688 Jan 30 22:59 Los Protegidos_20110130_2158.ts

that is first in the list the one of first January, and the list continues fine, 30 Jan, 29Jan, etc

The only thing is that i modified the date/hour manually to the file Transporter3.ts
it is like if lg detecte that you have just "touched" file, (it does not matter the date), it is then posted the first of the list Sad
Is this hapenning to you?

vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Mar Feb 01, 2011 1:02 am

vic1972 escribió:ok, thanks, now downloaded fine.

I have done some preliminary testing, and i have some issue regarding the ordering files in lg.

choosing alphanumerical and time is fine; but when i select last

I get this:
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 6700187648 Jan 1 23:59 Transporter3.ts
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5337202688 Jan 30 22:59 Los Protegidos_20110130_2158.ts

that is first in the list the one of first January, and the list continues fine, 30 Jan, 29Jan, etc

The only thing is that i modified the date/hour manually to the file Transporter3.ts
it is like if lg detecte that you have just "touched" file, (it does not matter the date), it is then posted the first of the list Sad
Is this hapenning to you?
Oops, you are right Sad I made some investigation and found out that LG sorting BY LATEST is based on ctime (ie the change time of inode - try to use ls with ctime sorting ("ls -lc") and you get the same order as LG shows). But the problem is that there is not possible to change ctime directly by touch command Sad Maybe some hacks exist to change inode directly, but I have no experiences with them ...

I just tested the "dumb hack", ie to change system date to 1.1.1970 & touch the file also with date of 1.1.1970 and then change system date back to 31.1.2011. It worked actually so the file was shown at the last position but I am not sure if the system date changing to 1970 (even for a short time) could cause some problems (eg with timer etc.) ...

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Mar Feb 01, 2011 11:24 am

Yes, this is real bad luck. Sad
I guess the best is not to touch the inodes on filesystem Wink

So I propose the following:

Instead of moving to the end of the list, we are going to move to first in list.
Sort by Name: we will use 0_Repeat.ts
Sort by Hour: we will use 00:00
Sort by last: we will touch the file.

Now, as we know, it might happen that a recording is active, and so our 0_Repeat.ts will not be the first,
so now, I can get a list of : ls *.ts.lock in REC folder and depending of the number of results, we will move such units down,
then the OK button.
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Mar Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am

vic1972 escribió:Yes, this is real bad luck. Sad
I guess the best is not to touch the inodes on filesystem Wink

So I propose the following:

Instead of moving to the end of the list, we are going to move to first in list.
Sort by Name: we will use 0_Repeat.ts
Sort by Hour: we will use 00:00
Sort by last: we will touch the file.

Now, as we know, it might happen that a recording is active, and so our 0_Repeat.ts will not be the first,
so now, I can get a list of : ls *.ts.lock in REC folder and depending of the number of results, we will move such units down,
then the OK button.
OK, it should be a good solution.
Btw: As the space is the first character in alphabetical order (see https://ms450.forosactivos.net/t567p120-bookmarkdb#5606), could it be possible to use " " (space) as the first character of filename instead of "0"? Or maybe also to use second space instead of "_" so the filename could be " Repeat.ts" - it maybe even looks better in REC list on LG for "normal" users ...

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Mar Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

ok, I will test: ' Repeat.ts'
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  George2005 Mar Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

vic1972 escribió:ok, I will test: ' Repeat.ts'
OK, Thanks a lot.
Btw: Do you want to prepare new version of triggers with ' Repeat.ts' filename?

George2005

Mensaje  vic1972 Mar Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Smile
working Smile
Only had a couple of testing, but it seems now it is fine.
have a try ... and enjoy Wink
vic1972
vic1972

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente